Fwd: [Harp-L] San Francisco Harmonica Ensemble

On Apr 18, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Slim Heilpern wrote:

Thanks Rob!

Yeah, Steve held down the bass chores on three of the four tunes and did a terrific job. Winslow gave him a breather on Sentimental Mood. As far as I'm concerned, "I Wish" is just the tip of the iceberg, their whole set was killer.

- Slim.

And how about Malerbi on 'Scrapple from the Apple'? About as good as it gets. My jaw dropped into my shoe laces.
smo-joe