[Harp-L] Harmonica Workshop in Amsterdam with Rob Paparozzi this Sunday?

Apologies for the bandwidth...but this is on very short notice and dependent on our flights due to the Volcanic Ash blowing from Iceland, (my band has already had to cancel Dates in Finland & Norway) and we are hoping to fly out if conditions improve...

but if they do here is what we have in store this SUNDAY: I know Ben Bouman will be there and who knows maybe Richard Hunter? Ben, I haven't seen the email going around in Europe, have I left out any details??? Thanks and look forward to meeting you if we DO make it!,-)

a Harmonica Workshop (Europe)-'Meet & Greet' with :

some amazing players from Europe and Suzuki Artist ROB PAPAROZZI with the Legendary Co-Founder of 'Blood Sweat and Tears' STEVE KATZ

Where: AMSTERDAM (Club Paradiso) When: Sun April 25th (afternoon) 2pm 15 Euros

followed by an evening performance at CLUB PARADISO with:
BLOOD SWEAT and TEARS

opening for BS&T is the Killer Blues Band:
JACK OF HEARTS (featuring Kim Snelton on Harmonica)

for info, fees and details email:
http://www.meetup.com/Amsterdam-Harmonica-Meetup-Group-Holland/calendar/13203206/
http://www.meetup.com/Amsterdam-Harmonica-Meetup-Group-Holland/members/2110637/

* attendance will be limited as we will be in the basement of the club but if the group gets larger and it's nice weather, it may move OUTSIDE by the canal.

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats
www.robpaparozzi.com