[Harp-L] B-Radical feed back

      Wow I thought we would see a lot more feed back on the B-Radical harp. I know some people out there, have one by now.  This instrument is so different, I know most of us have a great interest in it's  success.  I know I do.  I like the fact that it is made in Chicago, by Harp players.  I know the price is steep but maybe when it is produced in sufficient quantities the price will come down. but by then perhaps it will be made in China.

     Ed Hart