Re: [Harp-L] 3rd Position

For my money, Musselwhite is the king of dark, moody 3rd position stuff.
He's basically the 1st call guy in the business for this. My favorite harp
song of all time is "Christo Redentor" which, however, is as much Jazz as
Blues, but is a 3rd position masterpiece. Check out his work on "Clap Hands"
on John Hammond's "Wicked Grin." When John Hammond, a legendary harp player
himself,  calls you to play harp on an album of Tom Waits covers, you're the
man.

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com