[Harp-L] Great book "The Harmonica and Traditional Québecois Music"

Hello all :) !

    Bruno Kowalczyk, a marvelous Harmonica player from France and Raymond Lambert, from Maine (USA) have just published a
 book on the harmonica in traditional music of Quebec
    as well as a CD.

    What Bruno had shown me 3 years ago, then in the course of writing,
was GREAT already !... But especially this book does interrest more than
 only the harmonica players !

    Believe it ! This book is a Great book (both in French
and english language) ! I received it yesterday and that is better again that what I did remember...

    More information is given here for you : http://www.frenchship.com/

This book is really written for both English and French speaking people with also many tabs.

I earn nothing of course, I am just like you in love with Harmonica and want to share this information with you :)

Best Regards

Patrice Rayon
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/

Hotmail arrive sur votre téléphone ! Compatible Iphone, Windows Phone, Blackberry, …
http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/?d=Hotmail