[Harp-L] Harmonica Heaven, Phoenix Arizona.

I experienced "Harmonica Heaven" this evening.

I played my harp with probably the best classical playing Chromatic
Harmonicist in the world, Robert Bonfiglio, as well as one of the most
accomplished diatonic harmonica players that I have ever encountered, Chris  Michalek.

This superb event happened in the patio of a record shop, "Stinkweeds" in
Phoenix, Arizona.

I have known both Robert and Chris for some years here on Harp-L, but had
never met either of them before, in person. They are both truly STARS of
the harmonica. It was a privilege for me to play MY harmonica with them, and
to  sing along with them too. Chris Milletari did a wonderful job
accompanying "we three" harp players. Chris is a great guitarist!It was just a great

The event was a fund raiser for the Grand Canyon Music Festival,
sponsored by Bonfiglio, that takes place this year in September.
_http://www.grandcanyonmusicfest.org/_
(http://www.grandcanyonmusicfest.org/)

Sincerely,

John "Whiteboy" Walden,