[Harp-L] Juke Joint Festival

Hey, is anybody going to the Juke Joint Festival this weekend?

John Johnson and I are planning to be there. We'll be demoing the harp amp he's been working on. We'll be at the Crossroads at one of the music stores there. I don't remember which one. I guess we'll do a sort of jam session or open mic out on the street/storefront. Should be fun. I got to play his amp a couple of times. It's brassy. If you've heard the old masco sound, or the sound that the lone wolf octave pedal puts out, it's got that sort of brassy harmonic vibe to it.