[Harp-L] Richard Hunter RP series patchsets updates now shipping

Hi all,

I've shipped updates to my Digitech RP250/255/350/355 patch sets to all current licensees.  If you have a license for one of my patchsets for one of these devices and you don't have this update in your email inbox, please contact me offlist.

This update is a full set of FX-only patches with no amp modeling or EQ, designed to be used in front of your favorite harp amp.  If you like the way your current mic and amp sound, and you want a box full of reverbs, delays, and other FX to go with them, this set is for you.  I've also bundled in the most recent amp modeled set, which is great for getting big amped sounds through a PA or other clean amp, with this one; new buyers get both in one package.

Finally, there's a bonus in the RP350 and RP355 patch sets: eight single patches designed for playing heavy metal.  Do not, repeat, do not audition those patches using the same setup that you use for the clean stuff.  When they wake you up in the hospital, it will already be too late...

Orders placed through Coast2coastmusic.com going forward will get the same sets as those described in this message.  Everyone who purchased a patch set through C2C previously should have their updates by now.

Enjoy!  Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick