Re: [Harp-L] Re: Spontaneous creativity

I was referring to that old joke.

A restaurant is having trouble getting a band for New Year's eve.
Someone mentions that they know an accordion player and harmonica player.
The restaurant owner says "Jeez, that would never work".
But reluctantly, the owner is in a bind and says "Ok, I'm desperate"
So the guys show up and play the party. The crowd actually likes them.
The owner asks them if they can come back next New Years.
The harmonica player says "Sure, can we leave our stuff here.

Bada bing........................... smo-joe (giggle)