[Harp-L] Heumann Bulletizer blowsmeaway.com and Chuck Guerney fatbottom-mics element

Hello Joe,

The bulletizer works really well for my Shure 545 (old school SM57).
For going into the PA with a low impedance mic and XLR cable, I can vary my sound and get great cupping compression, without pedals or pre-amps.
Of course, the volume control on the Ultimate 545 doesn't hurt at all, either.
Perfect for fast entry and exit.

And you already know how happy I am with my new wood mic from Greg H. with a very nicely 'tweaked' element from Chuck Gurney.

No regrets-

only

Regards,

Brian