[Harp-L] Re: Great Chromatic Blues Practice Loop Uploaded

I received a couple of inquiries about where the file is.  It is in
the files section of the Google group at http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/files
.  You have to be a member of the Harp-L Google group at
http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l which is simple to join.

Thanks, Glenn.