Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas And Stuff

JP writes
Yep.  Great prices, great service and generally terrific to do
business with.  When i switched to playing Suzukis a few years ago, i
filled out my performing  set of Hammonds from them and I've done a
lot of business with them since--always a positive experience.

HIGHLY recommended.

JP
I learned bout them from one of my students maybe five years ago. I've done
business with them a number of times and they've always been excelent -
fast, straightforward, and friendly.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

I would like to thank you both for your rapid response and comments
Steve Merola