[Harp-L] Richard Hunter FX-only patch set for RP250/255 shipping this week

Hi all,

I'm writing to announce that I've completed work on my latest set of 60 patches for the Digitech RP250/255, a full set of FX-only patches with no amp modeling or EQ.  This set is designed to be used between your mic and your favorite harp amp (or in the FX loop if your amp has one), or as a standalone multi-FX box for acoustic players.  I've tested it thoroughly with my Sonny Jr. Super Sonny, and it sounds great--no tone sucking on the delays and reverbs, and big sounds from the effects. Because there's no amp modeling or EQ added, what you'll hear from your amp and mic is the sound you already love, with a little added sauce to make it even more delicious.

The RP250/255 include several very nice delays, and I've set up patches for every one of them that provide foot pedal control over delay time, delay level, repeats, and so on.  Whatever you want to control most in the delay is going to be right under your foot.  I've also set up a range of reverb-only patches where reverb level is under foot pedal control.  The quality of the reverbs and delays in the RPs make it perfectly feasible to use these devices as dedicated reverb and delay units.

This set will ship free of charge to all current RP250 and 255 patch set licensees this week.  Future licensees will get this set along with the latest amp-modeled sets.

I'm working now on converting this set to the RP350/355, and licensees for those devices should have it in their hands next week.  The RP350/355 set will also include 8-10 heavy metal patches.

Thanks to current and future licensees for supporting the development of these new sounds, which will make it possible for people who love their current amps to add a boatload of high-quality delays, reverbs, and FX in a single portable device at low cost.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick