From: "John F. Potts" <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] FLAT!! But Maybe Not??
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:01:01 -0400

Per Bill:

Oh and i should have said as well - if a guitarist tries to tell you
which
key harmonica to use just politely tell him where to stick his capo!

Confronted with that situation, i usually say, "I don't always play
in second position, so please just give me the key of the song and
I'll pick what harp I'm going to use."  That usually takes care of
the problem without offending anyone.

But a more difficult problem is when a musician calls out the key of
the harp he thinks you should use without telling what he's doing and
you think it's the key of the tune.

JP

Refinance Now 4.0% FIXED!
$160,000 Mortgage for $633/mo. Free. No Obligation. Get 4 Quotes!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4bb750deae6848a619st03vuc