Re: [Harp-L] FLAT!! But Maybe Not??

Elizabeth
Did you check the band were tuned to concert?  If it was a guitar based band
they may have tuned to each other, which by your description sounds fairly
likely.

Difficult in the situation you were in of course but if was me, i think i
would I would have tried to  catch someone's eye and made a gesture, like I
was turning a machine head on a guitar or something and mouthed the wording
'tuning'.  That way the band may have brought the tune to a quick
conclusion, tuned up and given your your spot.

Hope that helps

Bill