Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy and Clint Hoover at SPAH 2010

I talked to Clint a couple of weeks ago when he came to a gig of mine and he was very excited about SPAH.  He was my teacher when I first started out and an unsong hero of the harmonica. It was an honor to play infront of him twice last month. I am thrilled to see him mentioned on the list!!!