[Harp-L] Calling all Austin Harmonica Players (October 24-29)- Pocket Full of Soul

Dear Austin Harmonica Players:

Pocket Full of Soul will be screened at the Austin Film Festival in
October.  The festival runs from October 22-29, 2009.  Pocket Full of Soul has a
plum spot on Saturday night, October 24, 2009, at 7:45pm, and then an
encore performance on October 29, 2009, at 10:00pm.

We really want to have a harmonica presence at the events and are looking for players.  Please let me know if you will be in the area.

Thanks for your continued support.

Todd and Marc