Re: [Harp-L] Jackson (Nancy Sinatra / Lee Hazlewood)

I found this online from All Music Guide, so I still assume it to be
Charlie...

Nancy Sinatra trades her go-go boots for cowboy boots on Country, My Way, a
pop-country platter featuring Sinatra's interpretations of country hits.
"Jackson," a cover of the Johnny Cash and June Carter hit that she performs as
a duet with producer Lee Hazlewood, was released as a single and made the
pop Top 20. Every pop vocalist from Ed Ames to Margaret Whiting cut an album
of country songs, but Hazlewood had an ear for country music and brought in
real Nashville session players for authenticity. Hazlewood's style was half
country to begin with, so the album isn't much of a stretch for Sinatra.
Many of the songs come from the pop end of the country field: Skeeter Davis'
"End of the World" nearly topped the pop chart, and it seems as though
practically everyone recorded Don Gibson's "Oh Lonesome Me" in the '60s. Hazlewood
contributed only one song, "By the Way (I Still Love You)," but his presence
is felt strongly throughout. The Sundazed reissue adds three
country-flavored cuts from Reprise singles as bonus tracks. Greg Adams, All Music Guide