[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 73, Issue 72

Only ten days left to the SocorroFest 2009 Harmonica Contest in Socorro, NM. If you're thinking of coming but you haven't sent in an entry form yet, let me know so I can hold a place for you in the line-up. My contact info is at www.socorrofest.com - just click the Harmonica Contest link.  And don't forget about the free Workshop with Joe Mancuso & Friends - if you want to know more about amps and mics and getting on stage with your harp, Joe's your man.

Suzanne