[Harp-L] Fw:

Joe Mancuso is proud to announce he now endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Sonny Jr Harmonica Amps!
Thank You
----- Original Message -----
From: Andy Garrigue<mailto:AGarrigue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Joseph Mancuso<mailto:jman5279@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 6:11 AM
Subject: RE:

Hi Joe,

While I do not have all the paperwork together, I would like to inform you that you have been accepted as an official endorsee for Hohner harmonicas. Congratulations! You deserve it, and we are pleased to welcome you as an exclusive endorser of Hohner harmonicas. I'll sum up the program as follows:

1.       Ability to purchase harmonicas directly from us at 50% off Manufactured Suggested Retail Price. We will check them over before they go out, and we ship them to you free. This is usually done on terms of a check within 30 days, or a credit card on file.

2.       You play Hohner harps exclusively, and have no association with any other harmonica brand.

3.       You publicize that you are an endorser of Hohner harmonicas at performances, on your press releases, website, myspace page, recordings, etc. and recommend Hohner harmonicas to all who inquire.

4.       You permit Hohner to utilize you as we see fit in our marketing, including our website, publications, press releases, etc. This grants us permission to use your photo, comments, name, etc.

5.       You agree to do two Hohner harmonica clinics per year - more details to follow.  Hohner does not pay you for these, however it can generate publicity for you, and you are free to sell product at these. These would be at a retail location.

That's it in a nutshell.

Welcome,

Andy Garrigue

Harmonica Marketing Manager