Re: [Harp-L] Chase Harmonica: Original Clips (Links Fixed)

This sounds like a difficult background upon which to lay another track. All the space is already filled with a lot of musical motion.

Although Brendan does a decent Stevie musical line recreation, I still hear pure BRENDAN in the tone and vibrato.

I'd much rather listen to Brendan doing Brendan than Brendan doing someone else.

However, I do understand why producers want imitation sounds. They can achieve a controlled musical effect without having to pay for rights to an original tune snippet or pay big big bucks to the original artist to lay down a new track.