From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 6:00:10 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Chase Harmonica: Original Clips (Links Fixed)

Sorry the links to my original takes didn't work, I should have double
checked. Here they are again:

Take 1
http://www.brendan-power.com/Music%20Clips/Bulgarian%20Project/BND%20Harmoni
ca%20Test.mp3

Take 2 (better, I think)
http://www.brendan-power.com/Music%20Clips/Bulgarian%20Project/BND%20Harmoni
ca%20Take%202.mp3

Even if they aren't the ones on the Chase ad, it was still fun doing the
session :)

Cheers,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com