[Harp-L] GSHC Festival Fever!!!!

I spoke to the Holiday Inn folks today and the rooms are starting to book
up. Sixty so far! The good news is that are still plenty left as of right
now. The special $109. per night rate is good for sure until Oct 15th and
POSSIBLY beyond. Don't delay if your mind has been made up. The harmonica
fever is spreading throughout the tri-state area and beyond!

This is the first year that the GSHC has made a special effort to attract
the "blues crowd". Buzz and I look forward to helping make it a great
success for the club and ann attendees. We all can hang together and share
our passions, that's what it's all about. There are no boundaries, just
endless possibilities! Heck, maybe I will grab my neglected chromatics and
expand my horizons this time around. Look out Phil! :-)

Rob Paparozzi, Dennis Gruenling and Carlos Colina will rock your socks off
with the blues!

The HARPbeats will keep everybodys blood flowing!

Jia-yi He will classically amaze us!

The Ensemble, Dan Bauch and The Hot Shots will hit the spot!

Danny G., The Sgro Bros., Chris Bauer, Bob McFarlane & Charlie Spranklin
will keep things crankin'!

The Harmonitones & The Melody Men will score a "ten"!

Enrico Granafei, Randy Weinstein, William Galison, Charlie Toker & the North
Band will be grand!

LD Miller, Jay Gaunt, Zack Gaviria & Josh King will make us sing!

There are more names that I'm sure I've forgotten but please don't think
that I am rotten. The best way to catch it all is to pick up the phone and
make the calls.

The Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ: 201-288-7777 / Festival Chairman
Phil Caltabellotta: 914-263-1591 / GSHC President Val Redler: 914 263-5374

Details and updates moving forward @ www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org

There is no vaccine for Harmonica Festival Fever. If you got the bug ya
gotta come!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman