RE: [Harp-L] Villa-Lobos at Teatro Amazonas

 <SNT119-W2569B4A90B2F9AB6E9EC7CA2D90@xxxxxxx>

> I play with an amp in my sessions most of the time=3D2C but the very best=
 tim=3D
> e I ever have is when it goes quiet and I can dump the amp. Then it's jus=
t=3D
> me and my harmonica and I love that. Sure=3D2C the challenge to project a=
nd=3D
> make yourself heard is a big one. I can't speak for Robert and his orches=
=3D
> tra=3D2C but I think the onus is just as much on them=3D2C and the conduc=
tor=3D2C=3D
> to ensure that Robert is heard in good balance. The best music is music t=
=3D
> hat is played with no noise!
> =3D20
> Steve =3D0A=3D
I type my messages in plain English and this happens.  Only on Harp-L.  Adv=
ice on how to avoid this would be welcome. 		 	   		  =0A=

MSN straight to your mobile - news=2C entertainment=2C videos and more.
=0A=
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/=