[Harp-L] Re: Rob Paparozzi - 1st round for Grammy Awards

CONGRATS, Rob!

Lorraine and I wish you the very best, and hopefully the voting members will do the same!

Keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed for you.

Your friends,
Lorraine & Danny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061

* http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob Paparozzi wrote:
I wanted to let all my friends know that I'm very pleased and honored to *make the first Round of nominations*
with the /*National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) for the Grammys.....*/
*/ /*
to be considered for a Grammy nomination for *_Best Contemporary Blues Album 2009_* . If any on my email list are members of NARAS and voting Grammy Members I'm hoping you can listen to my CD and if you like it, consider nominating it in the following category on the Grammy Nomination Ballots: You can go to my website to hear all the songs at:
www.robpaparozzi.com <http://www.robpaparozzi.com>
*Field 13 - American Roots *
*Category 67 - Best Contemporary Blues Album *
** *I am listed as #031*
Vocal or Instrumental. *Rob Paparozzi* ETRUSCAN SOUL
Thanx for your consideration.
All the best,
Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats <http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats>