Re: [Harp-L] perfect harmonica

I'd add Taj's harp onÂ"She Caught the Katy" - for me this is as perfect as perfect harmonicaÂgets.

Ross

----- Original Message -----
From: "jim alciere" <jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:46:45 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Harp-L] perfect harmonica

Sonny Boy Williamson's harp on "Fattening Frogs for Snakes" is just about as
perfect as a harp riff could be.

I've been really enjoying John Popper's solo on Blues Travellers "Carolina
Bules" and Beck's "Jack Ass" has a cool guitar harp jam at the end.

For first position harp--Mick Jagger's work on "Sweet Virginia" is hard to
beat.

I'd like to have Sonny Boy Williamson's tone, and be able to play like Larry
Coryell on his album "Lady Coryell". Maybe in another thirty years.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1372404/dhoozh_chapter_1.html