RE: [Harp-L] Magic Dick & James Montgomery, this Sunday, Sept. 27 in Westport, CT

My band Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts will be playing the Blues, Views & BBQ Festival Saturday.
The music starts @ 11 am, we play 1:30-2:30 pm.  and Hubert Sumlin headlines @ 5:00pm
Then we shoot across the state to play with the Radio Kings at the legendary Knickerbocker Cafe in Westerly, RI Saturday night.
Ryan

Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts
www.ryanhartt.com