RE: [Harp-L] double and triple overblows & overdraws

Exactly.
As far as I can understand, Charlier uses this technic either to bend his
overblows, exactly like you would bend a 3 draw to sound bluesy, or to play
sentences in a new configuration, easier or faster than you would normally
do.
It's not so complicated to double an overblow. Just bend your overblow,
thinking of the note you want to reach (on the 4 overblow, begin with a E
flat, then try to reach a E, then a F), and it works.
Exactly like a usual bend in fact.

By the way, if you are interested, I've just worked a Charlier's Blues,
you'll find the tab in the video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gvdyE_IPIk

Regards,

Jerome