Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Famous folks who post

Great story, Glenn.... maybe there's hope for me yet.<G>  I might just try
it your way.

I LOVE how Peter plays Take 5. It's the one tune designed to make me
automatically reach for a harmonica.  But even on a chromatic I'm  hopelessly
left behind in the dust by those who play it so well..(a lot of great  players
in 2008)....

Elizabeth

Glenn writes:

"It was madcat playing that tune in Fort Myers with Triple Play about ten
years ago that brought me back to harp after noodleing around for decades.
here is the cool thing about Madcat.

I asked if he would teach me how to play like that.  He said, "No you
don't
need me yet, pick-up Jerry Portnoy's  "Blues Harmonica master  Class."

He is a very fine gentleman and can play a little harp  too!

Oh, yeah, I worked my way through Jerry's lessons and learned to  play all
3
bend on 2 draw and the 4 on3 draw then overblowing etc.   THANKS MADCAT!

Glenn"