[Harp-L] Jazz on diatonic harmonica

This guy, Gus Gambler from Spain is VERY cool.. Check out his tone and control on "Take 5" He reaches impossible notes without trouble, and with an attack and tone chosen by him, not the harmonica. Impressive. Plus he does it all in a singlet, with surfboards in the background.

>Following up on a previous conversation concerning jazz harp players, I've
>also found this guy on you tube, doing an interesting work :
>Gus Gambler, from Spain : http://www.youtube.com/user/gusharpmalaga

Imagine what he'd be like if he spent less time surfing and more time inside practicing hard like the rest of us...

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays