[Harp-L] GSHC "special SaturDAY ticket"

I was talking with Val & Phil today as they were driving to the Ohio Valley
for the big show/contest this weekend. Dave Payne has recruited some
high-end talent, Phil Caltabellotta  & George Miklas, as part of the judging
team for this weekends competition. I wish the contestants the best of luck.
They will need it as Phil has a reputation for being a real tough cookie. He
is tougher than a forty cent steak! :-)

The discussion we had today was about the exciting Saturday program that is
in the process of being developed for the final day of the GSHC Festival in
November. At this point the "all day" ticket price is $90.00 for folks that
don't sign up for the entire 3 day affair. If you do the math @ $115. for
the entire festival ticket means that Thurs & Fri combined are only
$25 more! Still with that said many folks have schedules that only permit
them to hit the weekend. Some are even challenged to stay for the dinner and
show late in the day and into the night on Saturday. The reasons can
be financial or time availability or both. With this in mind we have decided
to offer a special $40.00 SaturdDAY ticket in addition to the other options
that you currently find on the website www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org in
the festival registration section.

This SaturDAY" ticket will be a nice way for the local blues players to
participate in the special morning/early afternoon blues program AND catch
the matinee show! The matinee show will be a great way for the diatonic
blues folks that are new to "our world" to get  "educated" on the magic of
all things harmonica! Besides the blues agenda on Saturday morning there
will of course be a lot of other "stuff" going on in chromatic, bass, chord
and tremolo land! The "Harmonica Buffet" will be open. As always, all you
can eat!

These tickets are available now or "at the door". Details will be in print
soon when the website gets updated.

So, once again I wish the contestants the best of luck this weekend as well
as the other attendees in the Ohio Valley Harmonica Championship!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
Publicity Director GSHC