[Harp-L] Famous people who post

I know some peek in from time to time too...... Some years ago when I got my email up and running again and started posting on harp-l Lee Oscar emailed then called me related to a post I posted related to him. There are even more lurkers on myspace where more than one "famous" and certainly "famously talented" harp musician has left a comment for me, e.g., Sugar Blue, Jason, etc. Some of the pro reticence to become involved relates to computer relationships, schedules, or just taking time of from "all things harmonica" as per a couple of conversations I've had here and there. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues