Re: [Harp-L] Garden State Festival

Hey Joey
I checked on this news because I have some close personal friends who wish to go to the fest. The hotel did sell out they're block. But is putting up more for the festival. There will be plenty of rooms available at the reduced rate. The phone # are 800-438-8687 or 201-288-9600. Just mention The Garden State Harmonica Club Festival. You better be there. I miss miss you even though you are an old grouch.