Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Doug Schroer <dougharps@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Central Illinois blues band with harp - video
To: for posting Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Here is a youtube link to a band with some friends of mine, Kilborn Alley.  They play old style rhythm based blues.  They have had two different harp players on a regular basis, Joe Asselin and for a while recently, Deak Harp.  This boogie video has Deak, who milks tone in his style.  I have sat in and even played with them on occasion...  They really can generate a groove.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=champaignunderground#play/uploads/8/aftVCS9EGn8

Hope you enjoy...

Doug

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/