[Harp-L] Central Illinois blues band with harp - video

I have to agree with Doug on this one. If you ever get a chance to see him, there's a reason they call him "Smokin" Joe Asselin. Nice young man.
   As for Deak, we had the pleasure of having him at our local Bluesfest this year. He played in a duo and band format. I have to say that he's one of my favorite 1st position blues players in this time. As you say Doug, he's got great tone. But what I like best is his phrasing. His seemingly never-ending variations of licks is truly refreshing. For me, he's a true bluesman.
   First time I saw him was over here in Pekin, Illinois filling in for Joe with Kilborn, playing song after song in 1st position. Great band. Great harp players!

     Brian