Re: [Harp-L] HORNS that PLAY together http://www.jazzonthetube.com/page/8.html

Holy Jazz Legends, Batman. "Assortment of horn players" nothing. That's a collection of the finest jazz musicians on any instrument of that era. Not to mention four of my favorite sax players of all time. And Billie Holiday to top it all off. Such a beautiful voice and such a tragic life. Amazing stuff. Enough sentence fragments, now. Back to work.

Seth

Frank franze wrote:
Thanks to Randy Singer once again for sharing about an EXCELLENT site (JAZZ ON THE TUBE) -The video they sent today is Fine and Mellow sung by Billie Holiday with solos being taken by an assortment of horn players. I would of loved to of been there and taken a solo on a harp!

http://www.jazzonthetube.com/page/8.html<http://www.jazzonthetube.com/page/8.html>