[Harp-L] Re: Richard Hunter RP350 patch set update

Hi all,

I've received a few messages asking whether my patch set(s) will be available for the Digitech RP355 and RP255.  The short answer is yes--not tomorrow, but sooner than I thought.  I've just learned that there's a relatively easy way to convert patches from RP350 and RP250 formats to their equivalent formats in the newer devices.  So stay tuned for patches for the newer devices.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter