[Harp-L] TONE is ?

TONE is a  perpetual pursuit that "for me personally" is a BIG part of the JOY in playing harmonica...It seems that every new year that arrives comes with it the REVELATION that my previous TONE was FAAAAR from being PERFECTED and (if) I never give up my search for <BETTER TONE> I will always be REWARDED with new and exciting TONAL REVELATIONS. Achieving MATURE TONE can only be EARNED - it is never easily obtained but a lot of FUN learning how to grasp it!