Re: [Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Update

Buzzo! You're coming? I hope you behave. The real Santa don't take no
Chicago lip and attitude from a wanna-be look-a-like.  As far as jamming
goes, Val and Phil are really looking to make this a jammoriffic festival.
To quote Phil; "all playing all of the time!" I am sure that your experience
at running cool jams will be a great help to the GSHC crew.

Of course I will be there. Even with my upcoming relocation I will still be
with in driving range. I did hear that Newark airport is definitely a
low-priced travel destination. It is about 15 miles from the Holiday Inn in
Hasbrouck Heights. Shuttle service is non existant and cabs are a fortune so
we will all have to work together and get people from the airport to the
festival. Another reason to plan early and stay in the loop!

Looks like Saturday morning will have an east coast Blues For Breakfast
session before a special morning blues workshop and jam! Buzz and I along
with local blues phenom Carlos Colina will rally the troops and keep things
cookin'. Hopefully Dennis Gruenling will be available to wail and shine in
this time slot as well. All of this will take place before a special
Saturday afternoon Matinee show which will then be followed later in the
evening by the "big show and fancy dinner"

Speaking of food; word is that next door to the hotel is a McDonalds
restaurant. No complaints about available cheap eats at this harmonica
happening! I just hope that that clown Ronald stays away. Buzz Krantz is
enough clown for all three days.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman