From: Grant Walters <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Cajun Harp?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 2:12 PM

No idea but I would also be interested...my band's name is Big Crawdaddy and we lost our squeezebox player to the big C.

Any harp that can sound like a accordion is of interest to me...loved the song by John Mayall..".sugarcane" (a sense of place)...
I guess I will look up Zachary Richard and see what I can find.. I think  he did  play harp like that?
please Let us know..you harmonicajuns.

Grant