[Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Update

Registrations have picked up as the word gets out. Looks like the perfect
compliment to a west coast SPAH convention in the summer is the GSHC east
coast festival to usher in the holiday season! We have officially become
"international" now that we have a handful of Canadian registrants.

Right now we look to break the 100 attendee mark in the next month! Theres
room for more but not unlimited room. Now is the time to book your room and
get registered!

LD Miller will be one of the group of young "gunslingers" that will add an
exciting flavor to this years event. He will join Jay Gaunt, Josh King and
Zack Gaviria. The boys will be both performing and sharing their talents in
the workshops.

There is also a rumor "buzzing" in the air that Santa Claus will be
attending the festival! This is wonderful news for all young and old. News
at eleven.

Details and registration: www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org
WB
--