[Harp-L] Phil Wiggins coming to the FL Keys this winter

? I'm supposed to play at an event this coming winter that I'm looking forward to - the First Annual Florida Keys
Traditional Music Festival.? It will be held Jan. 29 - 31 in Marathon in the FL Keys. The festival is being organized by  the National Council for the Traditional Arts (NCTA)( www.ncta.net) and seems to be emphasizing bluegrass and country acts, of which I am a big fan.?

? But of special interest to me is that Phil Wiggins is on the bill.? I'm also looking forward to hearing and meeting BeauSoleil; fiddle champs, the Quebe Sisters with gtr. champ Joey McKenzie; and the Springfield Exit band with heavyweights Ricky Simpkins on fiddle and Sammy Shelor on banjo.?

? If anyone is interested in taking a vacation to the Keys this winter, u might want to consider catching this festival.? You can email me if you'd like additional details.

Ron - FL Keys