[Harp-L] Hering repair

In May, I became the official U.S. repair center for Hering Harmonicas of Sunny Blumenau, Brazil. In those days, I didn't have a lot of parts and I could fix any Hering harmonica as long as it was a C chromatic and then the parts were kind of sketchy... or if it was a non-part repair, such as a comb-crack fix ;)There were some inquiries where I wasn't able to accept a harmonica for repair because I did not have the parts.
Today, I received a vast number of chromatic parts: reedplates, slide assemblies, combs, covers, etc. About 40 pounds worth. I've got all the chromatic keys covered. I'm well stocked now and can take any virtually any Hering chromatic repair order.

Thanks!

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
www.elkriverharmonicas.com