Re: [Harp-L] RE: Mickey Raphael playing All Blues on chromatic

Interesting to hear Mickey Raphael play chromatic, isn't it? He's still Mickey. The great tone and vibrato. This is a good example of how individual style prevails, no matter what you are playing. He has been a big influence on me, and I think one of the best at "less is more" of today's players.
Steve Webb in Minnesota