[Harp-L] Camcorder

Hi Christelle,
Thankyou for you post on the Kodak cam-corder, however I don't really like fact that the base of the little camcorder is curved and not able to be seated on a table, maybe it comes with a stand? Also I was told hard drive cameras have a chance of getting lines through the image and shaky problems from time to time.The Kodak pocket camera looks more like a gadget or toy to me. My suggestion is savbe a few more bucks and purchase something you gonna love using.I recently purchased an JVC Envio GZ-MS 120 cam-recorder [the lowest price in the range?]. It is great little 'real' camcorder and extremely simple to use.I purchased a camera stand for it second hand also very cheaply. believe it or not I  'gaffer tape it to a pole or even a tree and set it to record some of our live shows.You just open it basically to begin recording.It kicks in quickly. I also invested in an extra long life battery and  intend on matching a couple of 32gig SD cards into it's dual slots. Thats right it records to SD card and downloads to computer, from the camera, it's very easy to You Tube upload. SD cards are the way to go in my opinion.How much you may ask? $420AUS + the accessaries $470AUS? So after researching this I believe this is a very 'easy to use' practical product which measures up and produces very clear pictures quite comparable to Hi Def in my opinion.It's good for left-handers too! Because of the laser one touch settings on the left screen. Having said all this, the little Kodak Camcorder looks fun...however I don't like the fact it looks like you can't just sit it on a table. Sincere Regards, Billy James