[Harp-L] talking techniques again

True confession: i can hit a blue third consistently and i am getting pretty decent hitting the draw 3 whole step bend and the draw 3 step and a half bend on pitch. I have MUCH more difficultly hitting the draw 3 half step bend with consistent accuracy. I often slide past it down to the whole step bend. That's one reason i never attempt to play minor in second position..

But, on a custom harp or a Suzuki Fabulous i am seem to be able to play that note with more precision. i'm not blaming the equipment for my own shortcomings. But t one thing a custom harp or a really high end help will help a player do: hit all the bends with greater precision more easily.

JP