RE: [Harp-L] Re: I don't see that Suzuki or Seydel have much retail distribution at all in the US.

John Watts posted:

My apologies to John Watts and C2C -- I was going by their colums of Regular Price vs. their Club Price. There was no mention of MSRP that I saw. Great deals on some nice instruments.

Michael Peloquin
Vote for the Harmonica!
http://www.chicagoinnovationawards.com/nominations/view/35

http://www.b-radical.us