[Harp-L] Astatic JT30 Roadhouse Harmonica Microphone

OK - I see there is need for expansion on my simple quip of (not a good mic) -
I am a very accomplished mic builder and I bought ten of these at distributor's price when they were first introduced to use as shells only.
First of all, they are made in China. They have a very cheap little Japanese crystal element, with weak, thin, tinny tone.
The volume pot is not continuous-taper, but a cheap Chinese one that functions differently on each mic, none going evenly from low volume to high.
Good thing they come with a cable, because the knock-off of the 2501MP Switchcraft connector is so poorly made that most do not allow the opposing cable end to be threaded onto it.
The paint is a fossilized looking version of the oldAstatic's silver-hammered finish.
The only thing nice I can say about them is that the chrome grills look nice on the majority.
Fitted with a good element, it is a usable mic for harp.