From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Gregoire Maret & New Suzuki Chromatics
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 3:24 AM

Below are links to a couple of videos showing Gregoire Maret playing his
all-new signature model Suzuki chromatics. These two 12 hole chroms were
first shown at SPAH, to a uniformly good response:

Suzuki GM-48 (Metal Covers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylAIdnKtbc&feature=channel_page

Suzuki GM-48W (Wood Covers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0r-PnILGOU&feature=channel

There is more info on the technical specs of these instruments, as well as
the new Manji diatonic harp and BCH-48 bass/Chord harmonica, on this page:

http://www.harmonica-online.com/

Regards,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com