From: ian collard <iancollard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] suzuki manji price
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 8:45 PM

I was interested in trying a Suzuki Manji , they are listed as costing 59.95 on the Suzuki site, I thought I read posts  here that they would be $40.00. Am I wrong or is there are less expensive place that I can purchase one from other than the Suzuki site?

thanks,

Ian

http://www.myspace.com/collardgreensandgravy